PDA

View Full Version : Check out my new baby!

Elk4me
02-18-2009, 03:42 PM
Well I just can't seem to get rid of the Rytera Bullet X riser, I sold my Red Target Bullet X on AT to a 16 yr old girl , who won her 1st 3D Tournament with the bow:cool:. So I ended up purchasing this bow of AT. It is a 07 Bullet X with CAT cams, very sweet bow. 32 1/4" ATA and 6 3/4" BH. Cant waite for the weather to warm up past 35 deg so I can go out and shoot it more than I have been shooting it 10 yrds indoors!

BTW this was my 40th B-Day present :eek:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b116/Elk4me/BulletXCATCam.jpg

Elk4me
02-21-2009, 12:18 AM
Anyone got some advise ! I have the cams wrapped up tight and and the draw stop set proper and man this thing is kinda loud! Le Earl built the bow and I bought it from another member on AT. Very nice bow holds steady and got the hump out of the draw, cams are timed proper. Seemes like a STS dosen't take out any string noise. I was using a Doinker 7" multi Rod, but just didnt do anything for it. I just bought a Fuse 6.5" CX 09 Stabaliser sould be here next week I hope it helps.

I am open to any suggestions on quieting it down after the shot. I may Hunt with this bow this fall or the Razor X , but may just keep this for a 3D bow!:rolleyes:

razorjack
02-21-2009, 05:52 AM
Thats a very nice bow,i had a 06 bullet x with nitrous c cams and that was a shootin fool...and the quietest bow ive owned.
It could be the cam setup,maybe grease up them limb pockets,string material!Maybe try some beaver balls,or cat whiskers.
well anyway good lookin bow,good luck with it.

Elk4me
02-22-2009, 11:53 AM
We'll Finally I got a chance to put a good amount of arrows thru this bow. Man it is alot quieter than I thought. I dont think I need to do a thing to it. I guess shooting inside my house at 10 yrs down the hallway was what was making it loud. There was a bit of string twang so I had a STS sitting around and put it on and did the trick!

Stormbringer
02-24-2009, 03:07 AM
Thats a good lookin' bow right there...good score my friend, and, happy birthday!?! ;)