PDA

View Full Version : Rytera Dealers

bsand
02-21-2009, 02:01 PM
If you go to the Rytera website it just shows a pictur of the Alienx and Laura, specs for the bow and that is it. No info on dealers or any contact info for such. Disappointing website. Anyone have any info on Rytera dealers????

slinger
02-21-2009, 02:12 PM
I think most pro series martin dealers would be able to get a Rytera, The aliean is a awsome looking bow wouldnt you agree

flytier17
02-21-2009, 02:26 PM
I didn't notice if the Alien was a nice looking bow. I was too busy looking at Laura. Oh well, the same complements can be paid to the attributes of both photos... eg. "Nice curves!" and "Very attractive!" and "I especialy like the 'cams'" and "what a beauty". And finally "I'd like to take that beauty out to the range one day!"

All kidding aside, the Alien is a bow that looks well-designed and planned out. The limb profile and cam system and amount of reflex suggests it would shoot like the Firecat. Too bad the A2A is 32", because the nice looks would make a nice target bow. Oh well, at least it'll be huntable. I've heard that it is one of the nicest shooters out there, with a total absence of handshock or recoil. They say it puts most other bows to shame how dead i the hand it is. I guess time will tell if it is a popular choic or not.

I like the colour options. Martin really needs new colours for their target bows. The kind of colour you don't see on other bows. Stuff like Colorado Copper, Cameleon, Black Nickel and ProCat Red really made Martins stand out. Now, we have a plain black, chrome, and red. The same colours everybody else and their grandmother shoots. I think the Rytera's colours like Pearl White and the Greenish Purple scale effect should be adapted to the rest of the Martin lineup. You can probably get them as custom finishes, but it will cost an arm and a leg I'd bet.

Alec

bsand
02-21-2009, 05:33 PM
I am interested in buying an AlienX....just jumped back to Martin(Scepter4) after many years shooting Hoyt. I still am of the opinion that the Rytera website is poorly designed and not info friendly.

flytier17
02-21-2009, 06:25 PM
For the other 2 Rytera bows; the Triad and the BulletX, there is lots of info. But I have to agree, the AlienX is not well presented. Except for Laura of course;)

Jake-the-snake
02-21-2009, 09:42 PM
Id have to agree with flytier, but i am just wondering, it says available in hybrix duo cam, and the Tranz Cam single cam, what does the Tranz cam single cam system look like? Id guess it would like the M2 pro cam, but you cant really say for sure...any thoughts or pics?

b0w_bender
02-22-2009, 04:38 PM
OK Clearly there is an association here, obviously Martin technology is wrapped up in these bows. What is the formal affiliation with Martin Archery?
Is there any?

Yes Web site is clearly limited, it's almost like only a portion of it is displayed.

The Alien-X is a very nicely proportioned bow and the detaining in the riser is very attractive.

b0w_bender
02-22-2009, 04:45 PM
oh by the way I ran across this in my searching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERlx8BXVFa4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERlx8BXVFa4)

BEAR FOOT
02-22-2009, 05:06 PM
can carry the alien i do

bsand
02-22-2009, 09:44 PM
I'm in central Indiana, are there any Rytera dealers within ear shot????

bsand
02-23-2009, 11:45 AM
Called Martin Archery today and they switched me to a lady that was supposed to be in the know about Rytera....she gave me the number for a Martin/Rytera dealer here in central Indiana. I make the call and they are a Martin dealer, but have "never" heard of Rytera, let alone the Alien X. How is Martin/Rytera going to sell the Alien X if no knows anything about it????

bsand
02-25-2009, 07:22 PM
Glad I am not a Rytera dealer....who wants to be unknown????

cptleo1
02-26-2009, 02:12 PM
Called Martin Archery today and they switched me to a lady that was supposed to be in the know about Rytera....she gave me the number for a Martin/Rytera dealer here in central Indiana. I make the call and they are a Martin dealer, but have "never" heard of Rytera, let alone the Alien X. How is Martin/Rytera going to sell the Alien X if no knows anything about it????

Same thing in FL

I called all the listed dealers - Nobody ever heard of the Alien

Seems like the dealers here carry Martin as a price point product and have no particular loyalty or enthusiasm for the product line.

A shame really cuz Martin has some nice stuff.

Called the factory.

Gave up on the Alien idea.

On paper the Alien is pretty much a fancy Allegience - but - I did want to try one.

I am going to stick with the Allegience -

I tried

bsand
03-02-2009, 07:55 PM
I visited a Martin/Rytera dealer this past weekend and was amazed....they didn't have a single Martin bow (of any vintage)in inventory and didn't know what either Rytera or Alien X meant. CORPORATE is really good at getting the word out!!!!! I think I will buy an ELITE instead....

slinger
03-03-2009, 10:06 AM
Was at my Martin dealer yesterday he had the entire lineup of 09 martins plus the AlienX, After checking out the Alien I think no matter what brand of bow you shoot I would seriously look at this one before you buy anything. Smooth rock solid wall and fast,and lite compared to the warthog for the same money as a warthog.

C Bailey
03-06-2009, 01:04 PM
I have my Ebay settings set to send me a message when a search for "Rytera" generates new items. I just got a message that a Rytera Alien showed up. 60lb, black riser, camo limbs, $699 with free shipping from Alabama. THis seems odd that a dealer would have to list an Alien on Ebay and pay all the associated fees when these bows are in such demand.

hunt123
03-07-2009, 08:13 AM
OK Clearly there is an association here, obviously Martin technology is wrapped up in these bows. What is the formal affiliation with Martin Archery?
Is there any?

Yes Web site is clearly limited, it's almost like only a portion of it is displayed.

The Alien-X is a very nicely proportioned bow and the detaining in the riser is very attractive.

I'm wondering the same thing. Why is there a Rytera post on the Martin forum? Must be a linkage somehow. I thought they were a competitor. You don't see Hoyt or Mathews posts here, why Rytera?

Agree on their website. Pretty weak. But for a one page site, it's good looking. Alien X is cool too.

hunt123
03-07-2009, 08:19 AM
Guess I answered my own question. I Googled "rytera made by martin" and found this on Archery Talk.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?p=1054080592

Jake-the-snake
03-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Yeah rytera is made by martin...:cool:

gman57
03-11-2009, 10:18 AM
I believe I heard that Ryan and Terry Martin are responsible for Rytera

bfisher
03-11-2009, 10:35 AM
You heard correctly. I wish I would have waited and ordered one of those instead of my Moab. Of course there's always next year, and that sucker will probably be even nicer.

RDBuck
01-16-2010, 07:21 PM
I live in Boise ID and I was looking for a Dealer by me and the closest one in Twin Fall ID at is a 3hrs drive. So I was wondering it there was any dealers closer than the web site said.

Thanks

bfisher
01-16-2010, 07:59 PM
I live in Boise ID and I was looking for a Dealer by me and the closest one in Twin Fall ID at is a 3hrs drive. So I was wondering it there was any dealers closer than the web site said.

Thanks

That's a good question. I checked the sales rep map and there's not even a listing for a rep in your area to contact. Your best bet might be a call to Martin and see if they can help you. 1-800-541-8902

RDBuck
01-17-2010, 08:17 AM
Oh I also for got to ask this question when I post early ago. If we have a Martin Dealer that sale Martin bow can they get the Alien series sale them and work on them?

Robert

Spiker
01-17-2010, 08:28 AM
I think some of you guys may be looking at Ryteras old website - http://www.rytera.com/alien_new/index.html.

The new site is - http://www.rytera.com/2010/index.html

RDBuck
01-25-2010, 08:45 PM
Well I call Martin today and asked if there was any closer dealer that sells Alien Bows because the closest one is 3hrs. They said no and I asked if a Martin dealer can get the alien bow I was told to call the dealer that is 3hrs away and see if he was getting any thing in. I thought that a Martin dealer can get them because Alien is part of martin bow line. O well I guess I never get to see what alien is like.

bowgramp59
02-26-2010, 02:25 PM
i went to the rytera web sight , it had a dealer locator there, thats how i found the nearest one to me , just look a little closer and click on the state you want. by the way isent a cashers check for my alien x today. black all the way 45/60 draw wait, the man said it would be 3 or 4 weeks for delivery what a bumber!

Richard
03-02-2010, 02:21 AM
Parker's Archery in Spencer Indiana carries Martin/Rytera Jeff Parker is owner

bowgramp59
03-05-2010, 05:29 PM
i just went to the sight and there are several i PA.

Ehunter
03-05-2010, 05:44 PM
The relation between Rytera and Martin is this: RYan and TERry Martin decided to build the "Ultimate line of bows", and came up with Rytera. At least that's what I've been told by a Martin rep that is a friend of mine. Seems to make sense to me.

mv2martin
03-06-2010, 03:55 AM
You can order the alien online from ryteras website. They have an online store its as simple as hitting the buy button and putting in your info for payment, will be sent to your door.

willow ms
03-10-2010, 09:18 PM
I just bought an Alien Nemisis from my Martin Pro Series dealer in Memphis. The Nemisis is above and beyond the Alien X or Z or the Martin's in my opinion. The Riser design and grip are excellent. The smoothness of draw of the Hybrix is so much different than the Catcam that I decided on the Nemisis instead of the longer ATA Shadowcat for my Target bow! But like all others, I only have my own opinion. I will be shooting the Nemisis for a long time!