PDA

View Full Version : F-5 Module For 08 Cheetah

rongcp
02-22-2009, 12:47 PM
does anyone have an extra f-5 module for an 08 cheetah so I can drop my draw length to 28"?

rongcp
02-22-2009, 05:56 PM
come on, i know someone wants to help a fellow martin archer out and has an extra f-5 draw module.

stonecrusher
03-02-2009, 09:12 AM
I have an F5, but need to acquire an F6 for my 2009 moab first.

bfisher
03-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Maybe you two guys could do a swap. Or you might take a trip back to your repactive dealers. Something you may not be aware of is that Martin bows are shipped with a package of 7 modules. All the modules for all the draw lengths. When I sold Martin bows I gave them to the customer. They are part of what he paid for. Why dealers keep all of them is beyond me.

I know I have a new Moab and all the modules were packaged with the bow.

Elk4me
03-02-2009, 12:50 PM
I wish I did buddy. I gave all mine away I didnt need awhile ago. You can how ever goto any Martin Dealer and get the one your looking for or look in the AT Classifieds or Ebay or purchase a complete set from the Martin Online store!

http://www.shopatron.com/product/part_number=3056/189.0.5881.0.0.0.0

rongcp
03-02-2009, 03:17 PM
Thanks for all the input, did what you all suggested already and went to the pro shop and got the f-5 module from them and had it put on. Now I'm searching for a good deal on a 09 firecat 70# with sts and ccs. I guess if I can wait until near the end of the year I might get a good deal when everyone is trying to move their inventory so they can get the new models. I seen that happen this past year on archery talk with the 08 firecats. I'll keep my fingers crossed because I want one real bad.

JT38off
03-02-2009, 07:48 PM
Thanks for all the input, did what you all suggested already and went to the pro shop and got the f-5 module from them and had it put on. Now I'm searching for a good deal on a 09 firecat 70# with sts and ccs. I guess if I can wait until near the end of the year I might get a good deal when everyone is trying to move their inventory so they can get the new models. I seen that happen this past year on archery talk with the 08 firecats. I'll keep my fingers crossed because I want one real bad.

im with ya on the 09 firecat, i just got an 09 moab 2 months ago and ive got an itchin for the firecat as well. love the moab though!!

bfisher
03-03-2009, 09:27 AM
I've got both of them. I prefer the FireCat. Same bow with a different cam. Draw cycle is not reallythat much different and the "Cat is 15 fps faster shooting the same arrow at the same draw weight. That weight being 45# due to back and shoulder muscle degeneration.