PDA

View Full Version : New firecat limbs, need help

grayzer
02-24-2009, 07:23 PM
So a while back i was at an archery shoot and felt a strange vibration from my bow (2008 Firecat ProX), after inspecting it i found that the upper limb on my bow had split from the cam down. found it when i noticed even more cam lean than normal. the problem is we called martin to get new limbs and after over two months i finally got them. however they are 2009 limbs and i need to know if they will work and if the camo pattern is the same. If they work do i need to use the new limb bolts or will the 2008 bolts work? If i have to send them back it wont be a huge deal because after two months of no shooting i got tired of waiting and went to my local shop and purchased a different bow.

flytier17
02-24-2009, 08:04 PM
The 09 limbs will work on an 08 bow. I saw 2 built on AT that way. The camo will be slightly different though, but not much. The 2 patterns are very close. The limb bolts should work fine to.

Alec

grayzer
02-24-2009, 08:17 PM
Thank you for your help, i was gonna be fairly choked if i had to send them back because i still want to shoot it every once in a while, nice light bow. Not totally sure how accurate the IBO specs are though, my chrony says its about the same as my other bows with a considerably lower IBO rating.