PDA

View Full Version : Rytera bulletX with nitrious

slinger
03-08-2009, 07:44 PM
I have a bullet with the vipro cam, would like to go to nitrious, would I have to change the limbs ? Also will the same string and cables work or will I have to get different one's? Will the nitrious increase the speed by much I really dont know much about the nitrious cams. Thanks any input would be appreciated.

scepterman30x
03-09-2009, 07:06 AM
I have a bullet with the vipro cam, would like to go to nitrious, would I have to change the limbs ? Also will the same string and cables work or will I have to get different one's? Will the nitrious increase the speed by much I really dont know much about the nitrious cams. Thanks any input would be appreciated.

1. No
2. No, different ones
3. Probably...how much?

Thats basicly the long and short of it. I'm sure some of the others and myself will be happy to help you with more specifis questions if you have them. There are other factors that may sway your decision to go that way i.e. cost, poundage, draw length, availability of parts etc.

rnfrazier
03-20-2009, 02:49 PM
What kind of speed are you getting out of it right now.I had one and if you look at Rytera's site the Nitrous cams are only rated at 10fps faster.