PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

bfisher
03-09-2009, 10:16 AM
I need some Nitrous modules. Standard size, complete set for X system. I have a mini-mod set that I can trade.

I'm trying to make a Nitrous X Moab. Sandsquid, where you at?

Barry

flytier17
03-09-2009, 03:38 PM
I may have some. I'll look. 65% or HL?

Alec

bfisher
03-09-2009, 03:59 PM
Doesn't matter at this point. Anything will do. With the Bcams and mini mods the best I can get out of this thing is about 25" draw. I need to get around 26.5 to 27". Wish I had lighter limbs, too. It's got 1L limbs and pumping out 62#, much more than I can draw right now, but this is a project to see if I can get better performance than with the M2Pro cam.

Alec, I can trade or if this doesn't work I can return them to you. I know anything Nitrous related is hard come by.

flytier17
03-09-2009, 05:20 PM
Are the Minis 65% or HL?

SandSquid
03-09-2009, 07:46 PM
I need some Nitrous modules. Standard size, complete set for X system. I have a mini-mod set that I can trade.

I'm trying to make a Nitrous X Moab. Sandsquid, where you at?

Barry

Yup.. I have a set of high let-off sitting here....
And I happen to need a set of mini's for a project I'm building for my youngest (8 year old) girl... a Leopard, Nitrous-X.

bfisher
03-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Yup.. I have a set of high let-off sitting here....
And I happen to need a set of mini's for a project I'm building for my youngest (8 year old) girl... a Leopard, Nitrous-X.

Hold on Alec. I appreciate it but...........

OK Squid, what are we gonna do. Make a trade? Mine are HL if that makes a dif. I figured you'd have a set.

SandSquid
03-09-2009, 08:40 PM
OK Squid, what are we gonna do. Make a trade?

Works for me.

Mine are HL if that makes a dif.
HL is good for the little girl... I'm already swapping out the 4M limbs (35-to-50#) for 0M to drag it down to 15-to-30# so any more holding weight I can shave off of it is icing on the cupcake.

PM me your mailing address I'll get them out in the morning.

I figured you'd have a set.

I also have a set of regular let-off on the way (in the mail), if you want to wait a few more days for them, or I can send the HL tomorrow. Let me know.

SandSquid
03-10-2009, 05:21 AM
Are you really set on using the B base cams? I have some A-Base Cams I could send you to try out. You keep cams and modules work for you and send back what doesn't...

flytier17
03-10-2009, 08:13 AM
OK, thats fine. I could use the mods I have actually.

If there are any spare NOS "B" cams floating around, I sure could use some for the Scepter IV. I hate those fury's more and more every time I shoot it.

Alec

bfisher
03-10-2009, 10:39 AM
OK, thats fine. I could use the mods I have actually.

If there are any spare NOS "B" cams floating around, I sure could use some for the Scepter IV. I hate those fury's more and more every time I shoot it.

Alec

I know you were the first to answer, but I was fairly certain John had a set. He confirmed and we have a trade going on now. I thank you wholeheartedly for the offer.

I'll keep you in mind for the B cams if this doesn't work out. I might be parting out the ShadowCat some day.

flytier17
03-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Thanks for the consideration.

I don't need the shadowcat, but those "B" cams? OH YEAH! If you ever get rid of them, please talk to me first! Unless you have someone else in mind who needs them too.

I'll also take Minimods, Xmods, and etc...

flytier17
03-10-2009, 01:25 PM
Mr. Squid, I just sent you a PM: