PDA

View Full Version : well three weeks have passed

tood s
03-09-2009, 07:59 PM
Three weeks ago i ordered my firecat from my local Martin dealer. when i ordered this the dealer was told by Martin it would be 3 weeks. Well guess what? time is up and no bow ! Oh well good things come to those who wait. Maybe they should have told me two months..lol

fosterr_2000
03-09-2009, 09:19 PM
I ordered my Lefty 09 Firecat going on 6 weeks ago. It realy sucks but I understand the high demand for several of Martin's 09 lineup. Of coarse being a lefty doesn't help either. I am dieing for my bow but I beleive it will be worth the wait.

If it takes much longer then I will need a hug, from one of those Martin girls. Who am I kidding I want one of those hugs anyway. :D

aquaboss
03-11-2009, 04:21 PM
Don't know what you guys are whining about? Ordered my LH Bengal Christmas day and still no word!

brushrat
03-11-2009, 06:01 PM
you should get 2 hugs........or one really long one!;):D

bfisher
03-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Three weeks ago i ordered my firecat from my local Martin dealer. when i ordered this the dealer was told by Martin it would be 3 weeks. Well guess what? time is up and no bow ! Oh well good things come to those who wait. Maybe they should have told me two months..lol

Two months is how long I waited for mine last year and I didn't get excited. It was worth the wait. Same thing this year when I ordered my new Moab.

Next year I'm going for an AlienX. Wonder how long the wait will be for that.

SandSquid
03-11-2009, 08:37 PM
on March 5th I got this response

They have been running Left Hand risers for the last 2 weeks. Most models will be available and shipping by next week.

Hopefully this means Mrs.Squids (all black) LH 40# Mystic is in the shipping pipeline by now. Too bad she won't be shooting it at Nationals, even if it shows up tomorrow, I don't think she should shoot a "2-day-old" bow in an important venue like that.

bfisher
03-12-2009, 11:09 AM
on March 5th I got this response

Hopefully this means Mrs.Squids (all black) LH 40# Mystic is in the shipping pipeline by now. Too bad she won't be shooting it at Nationals, even if it shows up tomorrow, I don't think she should shoot a "2-day-old" bow in an important venue like that.

I agree. For something like that you want "tried and true".