PDA

View Full Version : 09 Firecat Pro X

rongcp
03-14-2009, 04:50 PM
Just ordered my 09 Firecat Pro X couldn't wait until the price came down. Don't know when I'll get it but I guess I'll get it when it comes. What I would like to ask is if this comes with draw mod. like my Cheetah did or is it draw length fixed? Also will my rest from my 08 Cheetah fit the Firecat.

Montalaar
03-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Your rest should fit although i do not know which rest you are using.

I believe the C.A.T. Cam caomes with a draw length module for your draw length which can be adjusted in 0.5" increasements.

rongcp
03-14-2009, 05:45 PM
Your rest should fit although i do not know which rest you are using.

I believe the C.A.T. Cam caomes with a draw length module for your draw length which can be adjusted in 0.5" increasements.I have the whisker biscuit but it has the dove tail fitting for the cheetah and I was wondering if the firecat has this set up too.

bfisher
03-14-2009, 09:43 PM
I have the whisker biscuit but it has the dove tail fitting for the cheetah and I was wondering if the firecat has this set up too.

Do you mean the Martin Lock Mount? I have never seen one with a dovetail---bow or rest. Anyway, the risers are the same as far as mounting a rest.

As for draw length adjustment, Simon is correct. The Cat cams have a rotating module on both cams, adjustable in half inch increments. Just be sure you set both of them the same.