PDA

View Full Version : I need arrows!

flytier17
03-17-2009, 06:49 PM
I am looking for good hunting arrows. I have tried AT, but noone wants to trade with anything I have to offer. I can't afford to buy arrows now, so I really would like to trade. I know its a long shot, but I thought I'd try you guys. Heres what I am looking for:

Easton Axis ST FMJ 340, camo or black, 2008 or newer (11.3gpi)
Easton Axis Nfused 340 or 300, camo or black
Easton XX78 Superslam 2315, 2317, 2512
Easton Lightspeed or Lightspeed 3-D 340 or 300
Carbon Express Aramid KV 350
Carbon Express Maxima, Maxima Hunter, or Maxima 3-D 350

I need arrows longer than 29" minumum, as otherwise they will fall off my rest. If you have any others that are .003" or better, .350-.300 spine, and 2grs. or better in tolerance to suggest, I'll still take them. I only listed Carbon Express and Easton as I am only familiar with them.
I have several items for trade:

Doinker Carbon Elite 11.5" Chrome or Black, NEW condition, not a mark to be found
Kwikee Kwiver Kwik-3 Mossy Oak with High-Riser mounting bracket, good condition
1dz. Easton X7 Eclipse 2312 - 27 3/8", 2 purple 1 orange 3" Easton Diamond vanes, Super Nocks and Super UniBushings, 2312 NIBBS, spin perfect and have consistent spine, 10 / 10 cond.
Toxonics Naildriver 5300 Chrome, great condition
Martin Pantera: http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=846414

I have NO hunting arrows, and with Turkey season fast approaching, I'm getting a little desperate. I can't afford to buy arrows, as I am saving for University next year, so PLEASE consider a trade!

Alec

JT38off
03-17-2009, 09:39 PM
hey alec, ive got 6 new carbon fury 6075 350's, 3 are cut to 29.5" and 3 are uncut w/ 4" orange and white veins. right now my set up is at my workshop and i dont have the all the specs on the arrows but if your interested let me know and ill give you the specs. i bought them from my buddy really cheap and shot the 3 that are cut down only three rounds w/ target hits every time so no damage at all. but im gonna go w/ the victory vforce hv 300"s, for some reason im really attracted to these arrows, im just trying to save for them now. let me know ill make you a great deal or trade. and thanks for all your input in past posts!

flytier17
03-19-2009, 02:33 PM
Thanks for the offer, but I actually just got the arrows I needed. Some guy at the shop had a half dozen Superslams for sale, and I got a real deal on them.

Thanks again for the offer. I appreciate it a lot.

Alec

bfisher
03-19-2009, 07:23 PM
I'm glad you found some arrows. I didn't think of it yesterday and they aren't on your list anyway, but I have about 10 new full length Gold Tip 22 Pro shafts laying around in my "extras" bucket. I was just going to offer them for free, but you have arrows now.

I would have replied sooner, but you mentioned your preference and I don't have any of what you mentioned.

flytier17
03-20-2009, 10:14 AM
The arrows on the list are only the ones i am familiar with. Like I said, I'm open to suggestions. Thank you very much for the offer though. I apprecate it.

What are the GoldTip 22's like? I've never shot GoldTip before, other than some Expedition hunters on my old mathews.

Thank you again,
Alec

bfisher
03-20-2009, 02:49 PM
I'll take a look and see what all I have. I know I have target points, inserts and nocks. I can even supply 2115 nock bushings for G nocks. I'll have to get a look see and round everything up when I get a free moment.

The wife just got home from work. I gotta get dinner on the table.

Later.........

Barry

flytier17
03-22-2009, 11:18 AM
I shoot 2312's for now, and 2712's for spots. CXL-SS 250's for 3-D, and hopefully FMJ's again before deer season.

I need fletches now. For 3-D. Been looking at the 3-D Swift vanes from Flex-Fletch. The FLP-300's. Also wondering which vaned from Flex-Fletch would be the best to hunt with for the best balance of control without excess drag.

I threw some blazers on the 2312 Superslams bcause they were cheap,and they will work for turkey stickin'.

Alec