PDA

View Full Version : My Baby

whitetailfreak86
04-19-2009, 06:35 PM
Just wanted everyone to see my new baby...I love it

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=896481

It has new sights on it now just couldnt get used to the all vertical pins...so i switched to the Trophy Taker Top Pin 4 and let me say wow there awesome. Let me know what you think

jbowers12
04-20-2009, 08:59 PM
Looks Great. I just got my bengal a couple weeks ago. Im happy with it. Next year i may go with a fircat. For the speed on low powndage.:D

Cause im only getting about an average of 275fps at 70# right now with a 366grain arrow.

I bet you could take my arrow at 60# and shoot it faster than my 70#. I was wanting to put cat cams on my bengal some day but dont know if it will work.
Great looking bow though.:D

bfisher
04-21-2009, 08:55 AM
Nice looking rig. Bet you'd like it even more with the Thermal Elite grip. That means wooden side plates. I have a FireCat and I hate rubber grips.

bfisher
04-21-2009, 09:03 AM
Looks Great. I just got my bengal a couple weeks ago. Im happy with it. Next year i may go with a fircat. For the speed on low powndage.:D

Cause im only getting about an average of 275fps at 70# right now with a 366grain arrow.

I bet you could take my arrow at 60# and shoot it faster than my 70#. I was wanting to put cat cams on my bengal some day but dont know if it will work.
Great looking bow though.:D

Can't put Cat cams on the Bengal without changing the limbs. The limbs used with Cat Cams are reinforced with a pin through the ends of the limb forks.

FYI, the FireCat will shoot your arrow about the same speed at 60# as your Bengal at 70#. And truth be told, it would draw just as smooth,if not smoother than that 70# you're now pulling. So much for saving shoulders for the old age.

I just happen to be an oldster with muscle loss problem and am only able to shoot my FireCat at 42#. It's doing 255fps and is faster than my Moab at 49# shooting the same arrow. The arrow weighs in at 6.5 gr/lb and draw length is 26.5". Might take me a year, but I'll get it up to at least 50# and be able to stretch to my usual 27". Then it will be smokin.

whitetailfreak86
04-21-2009, 02:31 PM
Nice looking rig. Bet you'd like it even more with the Thermal Elite grip. That means wooden side plates. I have a FireCat and I hate rubber grips.

to tell you the truth my original plan when I ordered the bow was to order the thermal elite grip when the bow got here. Boy am I glad I wated I absolutely love the grip on this thing super soft, torque free, and really does help to dampen noise and vibration wouldnt change it even if given a thermal elite for free....well haha :p

flytier17
04-21-2009, 04:48 PM
Congratulations on your new bow! I hope it shoots well for you. Nice setup too.

Alec