PDA

View Full Version : mini mpro ?

jerrym
05-06-2009, 06:02 AM
Anyone know how much string grove should be showing on the mini ?

scepterman30x
05-06-2009, 07:10 AM
3/8" or so.

jerrym
05-07-2009, 04:42 AM
which is more important on a single cam bow, even tiller, or limbs backed out equal? my mystic mpro has 2 isues, a high tear & wants to jump right out of my hand. need some ideas.

scepterman30x
05-07-2009, 06:41 AM
which is more important on a single cam bow, even tiller, or limbs backed out equal? my mystic mpro has 2 isues, a high tear & wants to jump right out of my hand. need some ideas.

I don't understand what you mean. On a single cammed bow the two meanings (even tiller, or limbs backed out equal) 99.9% of the time are one in the same. The other .1% would be because the limbs might have a slight descrepency in deflection which would normally be corrected by measuring from the axle to limb pocket.

jerrym
05-08-2009, 04:07 AM
I don't understand what you mean. On a single cammed bow the two meanings (even tiller, or limbs backed out equal) 99.9% of the time are one in the same. The other .1% would be because the limbs might have a slight descrepency in deflection which would normally be corrected by measuring from the axle to limb pocket.

To get equal tiller, top limb has to be backed out at least 1 full turn more than the bottom. If both limbs are bottomed out, top & bottom tiller are not equal.

scepterman30x
05-08-2009, 05:57 AM
Single cam bows tiller is measured by measuring from a strait line from axle to axle to the limb pocket; not to the string.