PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Set of Martin Limbs

mv2martin
05-15-2009, 10:59 AM
I need a set of limbs for a cougar III se bow. They are 6L limbs, I would also need the se limb pockets. I would be willing to trade a set of elite limbs with limb pockets or buy.

Thanks

bfisher
05-16-2009, 05:56 AM
I need a set of limbs for a cougar III se bow. They are 6L limbs, I would also need the se limb pockets. I would be willing to trade a set of elite limbs with limb pockets or buy.

Thanks

What length limbs are you thinking of. I have a ShadowCat that may have just the limbs and limb pockets you are looking for. They are camo if that works. I'm not esactly sure that they are 6L, but the pockets are SE. What limb deflection are yours?

I just hope you aren't in a hurry as I am in the Philippines on a scuba diving trip and won't be home till the 23rd. Maybe we can hook up then and know for sure just what each of us have.

Barry

mv2martin
05-16-2009, 05:44 PM
My limbs are 7H elite with standard pockets, black carbon fiber color. Pm me when you return state side.

bfisher
05-17-2009, 01:12 AM
My limbs are 7H elite with standard pockets, black carbon fiber color. Pm me when you return state side.

I'll do that.