PDA

View Full Version : Martin Scepter 4 Furious X

Unregistered
05-17-2009, 08:17 AM
Hi!!
I currently shoot a Rytera Triad with a Davis System Target Sight and a Martin DropAway Arrow Rest. I just ordered a Scepter 4 Furious X with the "shoot-thru" center. I'd like some suggestions on the type of rest and target sight that would compliment this bow. Thanks,
Marshall

pragmatic_lee
05-18-2009, 05:10 AM
Hi!!
I currently shoot a Rytera Triad with a Davis System Target Sight and a Martin DropAway Arrow Rest. I just ordered a Scepter 4 Furious X with the "shoot-thru" center. I'd like some suggestions on the type of rest and target sight that would compliment this bow. Thanks,
Marshall

The BriteSite ProTuner rest is, in my opinion, the best target rest on the market. Very simple to set up and use. The special Martin mount works great, but isn't really required.

mtsh2s
05-18-2009, 09:15 AM
Thanks for the info! I'll look into the BriteSite!
Marshall

Stormbringer
05-19-2009, 08:11 PM
All my Scepter IV Elites have the Martin Mount ProTuner rest on 'em...and, a SureLoc Supreme w/TrueSpot scope completes the sight picture for the outdoor S4, and, the indoor S4 has the SureLoc Challenger w/scope on it! ;)

I may have a Martin Mount ProTuner available...PM if interested! ;)

SandSquid
05-19-2009, 08:29 PM
All my Scepter IV Elites have the Martin Mount ProTuner rest on 'em...and, a SureLoc Supreme w/TrueSpot scope completes the sight picture for the outdoor S4, and, the indoor S4 has the SureLoc Challenger w/scope on it! ;)

I may have a Martin Mount ProTuner available...PM if interested! ;)

If he isn't interested, I might be convinced to part w/ some Nitro...

hotrod26
05-19-2009, 08:56 PM
If anyone has just the Martin mount for a Pro tuner I would be interested in buying it!

Stormbringer
05-20-2009, 06:13 PM
If anyone has just the Martin mount for a Pro tuner I would be interested in buying it!

I've got a Martin Mount available for a Trophy Taker spring steel rest, all my other Martin mounts for ProTuners, have ProTuners attached to 'em! :D

If he isn't interested, I might be convinced to part w/ some Nitro...

Huh!?! :confused: