PDA

View Full Version : Bow Turbow and Martin's official policy

Rockyhud
05-21-2009, 08:14 PM
Out of curiosity I've been reading several threads on several forums about the Bow Turbow and obviously seeing lots of pros and cons from those commenting. The one thing I haven't seen is whether or not Martin has an official position on the use of this device.

I've read several posts from people who say they talked with someone at such as such bow company about the device and what their supposed policy is, yet when searching the bow company sites I haven't found any with specific info or disclaimers. Does anyone know, or can anyone point me to any info that Martin has posted that provides a clear and concise statement, such as whether or not Martin would void the warranty if a Bow Turbow is or has been used?

Montalaar
05-22-2009, 03:11 AM
To be honest i do not know if martin has released an official comment about the bow turbo. But as far as i know most manufacturers will void guarantee if a bow turbo is used as it increases the limb deflection.

You might talk to the martin customer service and ask them but i would advise you to not use a bow turbo.