PDA

View Full Version : RipCord and Martin Mount???

whitetailfreak86
05-31-2009, 05:54 PM
OK so can I buy the Rip cord then get martin mount from martin? or do I need to get a RipCord already with martin mount? I see that they sell the martin mount on the martin sight?

SandSquid
06-02-2009, 01:55 PM
OK so can I buy the Rip cord then get martin mount from martin?

Yes.

do I need to get a RipCord already with martin mount?

No, but you might save a dollar or two if you do. check out the price for one ripcord with martin mount plus shipping, vice the ripcord and mount separately plus shipping twice...

I see that they sell the martin mount on the martin sight?

Correct. I just purchased 4 of them...removed the stock mounting bar from the ripcord, slid the martin mount in it's place.

One of the martin mounts I did have to file down a bit here and there because it would not fit any of the martin mount recesses in any of the 9 Martin bows I tried it on... OK, so I have a lot of Martin bows.:rolleyes:

BTW, I do have three right handed, and 1 left handed 2008 model RipCords I'm selling for $50.00 each. Nothing wring with them at all, I purchased them before I signed with RipCord, and I got my 2009 purchase in. I can even swap out the 2 internal springs for the "faster" 2009 springs and put new cords on them before I mail them.
They do NOT include the Martin mount, but I do take PayPal.