PDA

View Full Version : warthog ?

arrowhunter
06-03-2009, 07:21 AM
Somebody told me that you can not back the bolt out the warthogs pocket to relax the limbs so you can work on it.

scepterman30x
06-03-2009, 08:02 AM
They don't know what they are talking about unless they were talking about a Warthog of yesteryear. The new Hogs can deffinatly be done that way.

SandSquid
06-03-2009, 08:26 AM
Maybe, maybe not....

One of the shooters at our range has a 2009 Warthog, and we cannot back the limb bolts out to the "half way through the barrel nut" and get enough slack in the cables... Someone else there has the exact same bow, draw weight and poundage and same, cable and string lengths stated on the sticker, and we can. We have not actually measured the cable and string on the two bows, but I'd bet a grilled Bambi Burger that they are at least an inch shorter on the first bow. Both bows still have the original cables and strings on them.

scepterman30x
06-03-2009, 09:04 AM
You more than likely are correct. They probably put the wrong bolts in at the factory or aas you said to short string and cable, A/A measurment should reveal this. Everything assembled like it shoud be, you should have no problem backing them out sufficiently.

wisecane
06-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Have had no problem backing them out to work on mine.