PDA

View Full Version : martin bow

bullseye34
06-22-2009, 05:18 AM
I finally got the martin bow I wanted . I would like to be sponsored but I don't
know how about going to do that to get started.

Jake-the-snake
06-24-2009, 09:27 AM
You know, id like to know the same thing, how to get sponsored, and im not saying I would like a new bow each year, but maybe a shirt, or cap or something that says im sponsored by Martin. Martin makes great products and where i live not to many people get to see these bows. Martin has had the only bow where i could not shoot for a few days, pick up my bow and hit right where i want it to without any adjustments, and in my Junior archery division, my brother and I (both shoot Martin) usually own the top 2 spots, and my dad (Martin shooter) usually places in the top 3 or 4 at each shoot we go to...so if anyone knew how to get sponsored by Martin, the input would be greatly appreciated:) thanks much and happy shooting

SandSquid
06-24-2009, 12:20 PM
The most common method is through your local Pro shop. Not Bass Pro, Gander Mtn., etc., but the true Pro level dealership (those authorized to sell the Pro level bows) are your lead into the Martin Sponsorship ranks. They have the applications. I would not expect to be handed one simply by asking though. They are usually offered to the folks that are spending lots of time coaching the newer shooters, and are shooting 3 to 5 days a week. It's not all about being the winner at the local shoots. They also have different levels of sponsorships that require certain level of commitment on the part of the shooter, such as the "Gold" level which requires you to go to Vegas, IBO and NFAA Nationals, etc.

Jake-the-snake
06-24-2009, 01:10 PM
alright thanks SandSquid, il check with my local pro shop, and see what i can do, thanks again.

bubbacrabb
06-26-2009, 01:43 AM
That would be sweet, wish Martin would atleast throw in some window decals or something like other manufacturers. Just got a new moab wanted some stickers:confused: