PDA

View Full Version : hi. a doubt

irving88
06-22-2009, 06:22 PM
hi. a doubt

someone you can tell me which materials are used in the manufacture of a compound bow? to be resilient and flexible?

which is the best carbon fiber or glass? or both compounds? that amount?

is called as the machine that is used to cut the aluminum maneral? is called as the machine that is used to camouflage a compound bow?

I hope the answer to all of you. thanks.

note. I contacted the company with whom I speak martin in this forum that can help me? thanks

Montalaar
06-23-2009, 02:19 AM
Hi irving.

I have to admit that i have some problems to understand what you want from us but i will try my best.

is called as the machine that is used to cut the aluminum maneral?

If you ask for the machine that is used to cut out the risers the answer is "cnc-mill" or "cnc-cutter".

is called as the machine that is used to camouflage a compound bow?

if you ask for the process of applying camouflage to a compound bow the answer is film dipping. The camo-pattern is a layer which is applied in a bath of water.

alex
06-23-2009, 06:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehwel3nYCLg&feature=channel_page Watch this -it'll answer some of your questions :cool:

irving88
06-23-2009, 12:02 PM
Hi irving.

I have to admit that i have some problems to understand what you want from us but i will try my best.

If you ask for the machine that is used to cut out the risers the answer is "cnc-mill" or "cnc-cutter".

if you ask for the process of applying camouflage to a compound bow the answer is film dipping. The camo-pattern is a layer which is applied in a bath of water.

ok. and machine cutting cnc camuflage and are very expensive?

well aora branches and pulleys that are manufactured and produced?

Finally as we all know that cutting is to say that I eniendan more. to cut the length of the aluminum as maneral opening must have known that where the rest repiza and look?

materials that are the branches? aser are pure carbon?

Montalaar
06-23-2009, 01:25 PM
Hey irving...

Where are you from? Your english sounds terribly like the english from babelfish or google...

I read your pm and will answer it later..