PDA

View Full Version : registration and string question

watsonjay
07-03-2009, 02:03 AM
Just bought a new 09 Cheetah and was wondering if I need to register it with Martin, if so, how. Second, I have read comments on archery talk about how peoples strings werent served over the idler wheel and they would come off, does this apply to my 09 Cheetah as well, because mine doesnt have the serving on it either. I havent had any problems but I am station on the Island of Guam in the south pacific with no dealer or even bow shops and dont really want to run into problems.

Thanks in advance,

Jason

alex
07-03-2009, 04:21 AM
I don't know about the registration, my MOAB isn't registrated.About the serving over the idler wheel - it would be good to have, but there's no particular need of it.The string won't come off and the serving will slow a little the bow, so don't worry...On the other hand if there's a wear on your string you must be careful and serve this part or replace the string.

bfisher
07-03-2009, 10:10 AM
Pretty much what Alex said about the serving. As for registration, there is no provision for it. Just staple your reciept to the inside cover of the owner's manual so you don't lose it.