PDA

View Full Version : Help! My new Slayer just blew up!!!!!!!!!!!!

tuggersclan
04-07-2006, 06:56 PM
my new bow just blew up! The Control cables at each cam broke in half. They seperated where they hook onto the cam. Is this something that has happened before? What kind of string material are they made of? I called Logan Wilde the guy i bought it from, But he's at the Arizona cup and wont be back till next week. I am going to have him look at the bow and make sure its ok then hopefully get me some strings . thanks:mad:

dillio67
04-09-2006, 02:02 AM
No not common at all unless the bow was dry fired.You will blow the loops in half w/o an arrow.
Depends on how old the bow is and if it's factory.Factory was Brownell Ultra Cam as of late a new Helix string seems to be BCY 452X?

joelc
04-11-2006, 06:15 PM
I think I saw the same thread on ArcheryTalk, did you call last friday and get this resolved?

tuggersclan
04-21-2006, 03:59 AM
I have the local pro shop taking care of it, I was told today that my cams and new string are in transit and are susspose to be at his shop tomarrow. Joel , I would like to thank all you folks at Martin archery for your outstanding service on this matter, Exspecailly Martin lotz, he took time out at the Arizona cup and called back to you folks and got the ball rolling, on getting this bow fixed.