PDA

View Full Version : online store

madlaz
07-31-2009, 02:06 PM
A while back I had problem with being overcharged with shipping and handling.I contacterd the people at Martin and they made an adjustment and i wound up saving money so thanks folks at Martin Laszlo Pahany :D:D:D

madlaz
08-02-2009, 06:31 AM
DISREGARD MY STATENENT ON OFFLINE STORE THIS IS GOING TO BE CONTINUED,I WILL TRY MONDAY TO GET AHOLD OF SOMEONE AT MARTIN ARCHERY IF THIS IS THE WAY THEY TREAT A NEW MARTIN OWNER I WILL HAVE NO PART WITH MARTIN PRODUCTS YOU GUYS SEE MY NICK NAME NOW YOU WILL SEE WHY.:mad::mad::mad::mad

Hoosieroutdoorsman
08-02-2009, 10:36 AM
I know what you mean, I just ordered a offset cable guide rod for my cheetah and the shipping was more than half what the part cost, for the shipping cost they charge for something that small you would think it would be same day shipping. But what can ya do, you need the part and they have it.

hotrod26
08-02-2009, 10:44 AM
Everything that is ordered from the online store goes through shopatron. This means it is basically auctioned to a local dealer who has it in stock and ships directly to you. I had a problem with the dealer shipping the wrong module and when I contacted Martin they said I had to deal with the dealer. Problem was solved with no problems. If you call Martin ask for the person that deals with shopatron. Best of luck.

stickflngr
08-02-2009, 07:37 PM
I am a dealer and shopatron sets the shipping cost, not Martin as far as I know, Laz, I remember youre other post and I remember thinking that the shipping was a little stiff and Im not sure why. As for me the most Ive ever received for shipping was $8.90. Another thing, I cant see shopatron over charging for shipping (other than a mistake, which does happen) because the dealer gets ever dime of what is charged for shipping and we have no say in what that price is.

madlaz
08-03-2009, 11:16 AM
yes but they used my credit card without me autherizing it then i didnt even get the item and they said r have to re order it because they where out of stock but you go to online store it says instock :mad::mad: