PDA

View Full Version : Moab ?

possum#1
08-02-2009, 05:44 PM
What was the first year they made the Moab.I purchused one a couple of months ago that I thought was a 09 model.The cable guard does not have the roller.Any info would be helpful.This bow was new at a local bow shop.Thanks

brushrat
08-02-2009, 06:41 PM
What was the first year they made the Moab.I purchused one a couple of months ago that I thought was a 09 model.The cable guard does not have the roller.Any info would be helpful.This bow was new at a local bow shop.Thanks

hi. It is my understanding that the ccs came out on the Moab in 09. In fact the sst (string suppressor) came out on the 09's, as well. It sounds like you may have one of the 08 models that some of the shops are still selling.

Maybe somebody out there knows of some very early 09's that did not come with those items, but i didn't think there was..........

dbd870
08-03-2009, 05:39 AM
Probably an 08 (which is the 1st year), are the ends of the limbs by the riser round or square? Round is 09. Also look at the cams and see if they are MPro (08) or MProII's (09) (Go online to Martin's website for a picture)