PDA

View Full Version : BFisher

wisecane
08-13-2009, 01:15 PM
It was nice to meet you down in Florida. Sorry I couldn't shoot more, and that I had to go so soon. Next time bring your bow and maybe i'll have better lighting, lol.

bfisher
08-13-2009, 07:38 PM
It was nice to meet you down in Florida. Sorry I couldn't shoot more, and that I had to go so soon. Next time bring your bow and maybe i'll have better lighting, lol.

You bet. Nice to meet both you and Scepterman. You guys don't shoot too bad either considering the lighting isn't the best. The heat doesn't help either. I might have brought mine had I known I could have shot, but second thoughts are that it would have cost me about $60 to take it back on the plance. Not quite worth it.

How you making out with the new parts? Did they come yet? Keep me posted on what happens with your bow.

I been doing a lot of shooting now that I'm back here where I can breathe. All I've done this week is tinker, tinker, tinker. Got my FireCat whipping a bare shaft dead square out to 30 yards. Really close at 35 yards. Been shooting a lot of 1 1/2" three arrow groups out to 40 yards. Even got a little ballsy and pushed it out to 50 (new ground for me since my shoulder problems). I can keep about 80% of my shots in the bull of an 18" Hunter face at 40 yards. Things are definitely getting better.

Again, nice meeting you guys. I would have posted sooner, but I forgot your name. Sorry bout that.

Barry