View Full Version : limb retainer?

08-15-2009, 09:59 AM
I need to know the name of the part the limbs fit into that pivots on the riser,I sent my cracked limbs in for replacement and didn't take them off my old ones.I received the new limbs minus these parts, what do I call them when I call on Mon. thanks

08-15-2009, 10:24 AM
They are called Roto Limb Cup's, when you send a part of a Bow back to Martin ,you need to strip it down to just that part, I found that out more then 30 years ago.

08-15-2009, 11:00 AM
I tried to get them off but I didn't think I should pry them with something,I didn't want to mar the finish and have it look like I wrecked them, thanks for the info