PDA

View Full Version : martin limb trouble

Unregistered
08-16-2009, 06:44 PM
I used to be the proud owner of a 09 warthog,but after total limb failure,and reading all the posts here about cracked limbs,and leaning cams i had enough! I called tech support,and they said there wasnt any limb problems on these bows,which is bull,everyone i know has has problems with their bows.I hated to leave martin,been shooting them since the cheetah came out,but i paid too much money for a bow to keep cracking the limbs,martin dropped the ball here,i traded the warthog for a matthews monster,and i dont regret it a bit! I always made fun of the matthews crowd but after shooting mine,i will never go back,sorry martin.you lost a customer here.

Jake-the-snake
08-17-2009, 06:35 AM
what you hear on this website is just a handful of problems, i know a few archery shops who after getting Martin's in their stock will never look back, they say they are the most durable bows out there. And every bow will have cam lean no matter what, except for Martin's X-system. And every company has their issues. But oh well :rolleyes:

bubbacrabb
08-17-2009, 03:37 PM
what you hear on this is just people asking about problems. I am sure that if you went to a mathews site or dealer you would hear the same thing. What you dont usually hear on other companies site's is the amazing customer service that martin has. Everyone makes a pretty good bow these days. Martin just seams to make a quality bow a little cheaper. Sorry to hear you flee from a great shooting bow, you should of called a bit more on your warthog. Ive shot the bow and liked it. If ya wanna get rid of it let me know Im sure my dealer can hook me up with some limbs.