PDA

View Full Version : Alein X Info

AlienX
08-18-2009, 08:36 PM
Well this is my 1st post on an achery form. I just purchased a beautiful bow this last weekend brought it home threw my old site on it and my old rest, 4 days later i am able to "robin hood" another arrow:D lol i just upgraded from a 1996 model Hoyt Smoke what a shock:cool:
anyway were do i find more info on my Alien X the site doesnt offer much info.
Ty for the help

bubbacrabb
08-18-2009, 09:13 PM
I have an 09 moab and am considering buying an alien x also. I have not found much info on it either, until I talked to my good ol martin archery dealer that I still go threw in IN and I live in AZ. I think your best bet is to go threw a dealer that you trust on that bow. I dont know why Martin does not put out more info on it. They should everyone wants to know about it. Did you buy that off a dealer? They should have tons of info on it, but if youre already robin hoodin arrows with it what else you need to know? lol sounds like a good shooter, good luck in the woods bud..:D

AlienX
08-18-2009, 10:29 PM
thanks alot like i posted earlyer my last bow is a fairly old model hoyt pretty reliable but nowere near the alien for speed, wieght, and whisper quiet. im shooting the same pin to 35 yards, its to bad that my driveway isnt longer lol
if your on the fence about 1 go shoot 1 you will be sold right there:cool:

Montalaar
08-19-2009, 01:07 AM
Maybe we can help you also with your questions, just tell us what you want to know?

AlienX
08-19-2009, 09:00 PM
well when i got the bow there wasnt any manual, so the only info i have on the bow is whats on the web site. i am 60 miles from the nearest bow shop and about 100 miles from the place that i bought the bow at. so what i want to know is stuff like how many #'s do i get from each turn of the limb bolt etc, i shoot the bow but basicly a noob at the tec stuff
ty

Montalaar
08-19-2009, 11:53 PM
Do you have a scale to check the draw weight?

As long as there is no other information about that i'd say that you can turn out the limb bolts 5 turns with 3# each turn. Same as with every normal Martin compound bow.

AlienX
08-20-2009, 06:31 AM
no i do not have a bow scale but i know that it was set at 53# when i left the store. and ty for the help