PDA

View Full Version : Help with razor x

martin newbie
04-28-2006, 03:09 AM
I have a 2006 martin razor x with magnum limbs. The bow has nitrous b cams on it. Can some one tell me what the draw range of the bow is. It was built in the custom shop and has a 53 inch string and 39 1/2 cables and shows draw of 28.5.

martin newbie
04-28-2006, 12:34 PM
Joel

If this sounds famalier to you I have talked to you on the phone twice and am still waiting after several weeks for you to find out and return the call.

PLASTIC PAUL
04-28-2006, 02:28 PM
I am going to send you a PM with my number but before you call me have someone measure from the throat of the grip to the string when you arew full draw. Also take a look at which hole the little screw is in on the cam.

Be patient with Joel he has been burried because Jake has been on the road for a couple of weeks.

martin newbie
04-29-2006, 06:40 PM
Plastic Paul,

I do appreciate the help you gave during our conversation. I also did what you suggested and know the actual length now.

That was much better than what I have gotten from any other "tech" that was suppose to return the information.

PLASTIC PAUL
04-30-2006, 02:22 AM
Gladd I could help. That's what we are here for, to help each other improve at our sport. I lost you during our conversation. If i can help anymore i would be gladd to.

That bow we talked about would serve you very well as a 3-D bow as well a hunting bow. Like i said i am playing with the P-3's to get just a bit more forgiveness for indoor shooting.