PDA

View Full Version : Major help

new2sport
08-21-2009, 11:08 PM
Hi, I'm new to the sport. Recently, I bought a martin firecat and plan to hunt with it. My friend told me I should replace the strings and so I took em off. Unfortunately, now we can't figure out how to put the new strings on! HELP! My hunt is the day after tomorrow!!:confused::confused::confused:

new2sport
08-21-2009, 11:09 PM
Is there a video out there to can show me how to replace the strings?

buckslayr
08-22-2009, 04:49 AM
it should tell in the manual.You can download a manual off this sight.

Coop
08-22-2009, 05:40 AM
Take your bow back to the pro shop that you bought it, and let them install your strings. You don't have alot of time!... so have the pro's do it for you..

Good luck,
Coop

madlaz
08-22-2009, 10:10 AM
go to archery talk look up cat cam tuning lots of pictures with cams and string you got ro learn sometime to replace string and cable not hard if you have the picture plus you save money next time you dhange something take picture with camera first before and after

masterofthese
08-23-2009, 07:33 PM
You will have to retune it when you replace anything regarding arrow placement. Nock sets or D loop will have to be done with a bow square, rest tuned, and sights. I wish you Luck, but your only hopw is taking it to a Pro shop and shooting at the indoor range (bring Allen wrenches) until you get it tuned. And dont forget to tune your broadheads!

michaelg
08-25-2009, 09:35 AM
take it to your local proshop. pics on a computer will not tune you bow and get it shooting correctly. everyonr lives and dies for the website fix on sites like archery talk. dont be a fool. take it someone who knows what they are doing and i promise they will not need to download and pictures to fix your problem.