PDA

View Full Version : spare toxonic sight pin???

brushrat
09-02-2009, 03:31 PM
hey guys. I have a k9 toxonic 3 pin sight and i would like to add a 4th pin. Does anyone have a pieced out "K" series toxonic that they would sell me a pin? Dont care what color the fiber optic is and can be .019 or .029,don't make me no never mind. THANKS Del

alex
09-08-2009, 07:15 AM
Sorry, can't help :( I've put to my 3 pin sight, which came with my MOAB 3 additional Truglo pins and it works great for me up to 60metres.

brushrat
09-08-2009, 02:54 PM
Sorry, can't help :( I've put to my 3 pin sight, which came with my MOAB 3 additional Truglo pins and it works great for me up to 60metres.

well , thanks for responding back anyway. Yea, with some sights extra pins are available it sounds like tru-glo is one of them. Toxonics seem to be a little tuffer to get extra pins. I would think that other brand pins would work if i just knew which ones they were, but in the stores they are always sealed so no way to size them up. thanks :)

alex
09-08-2009, 03:22 PM
I'm not familiar with Toxonics- if it's micro adjustable it'll be hard to add pins, if not - buy a Truglo one and try it.I think they must not be expensive - i got mine for about 8 $ and guess that in the US they can't be more then 3-4$.If it doesn't fit try to polish it with a small file or sandpaper :cool: Not very good one, but some kind of solution :rolleyes: Good luck!

brushrat
09-09-2009, 10:49 AM
I'm not familiar with Toxonics- if it's micro adjustable it'll be hard to add pins, if not - buy a Truglo one and try it.I think they must not be expensive - i got mine for about 8 $ and guess that in the US they can't be more then 3-4$.If it doesn't fit try to polish it with a small file or sandpaper :cool: Not very good one, but some kind of solution :rolleyes: Good luck!

I'll check into that .......thanks Del