PDA

View Full Version : excellant COUGAR SPEED FLITE

jucny2
09-30-2009, 09:31 PM
I'm probably a little old to start this now (59), but a friend pasted away about a year ago & his daughter brought me his Cougar Speed Flite in excellant condition. I knew nothing about archery but am learning. Any information on this bow would be greatly appreciated especially identifing the cam. If a manual is still available I would be glad to buy it. I have attached pic of cam.

Montalaar
10-01-2009, 12:37 AM
This cam could be a ultra sonic or a classic wheel.

You do not need to buy a manual for this bow as you can simply download it here (click here). (http://www.martinarchery.com/manuals/unicam,%20fury,%20ultra,%20classic_small.pdf)

bcriner
10-02-2009, 11:03 AM
it depends on if the image is distorted (meaning is it narrower or something). If the image is accurate and not distorted, then it is the old "E" or Enery cames. It is not the ultra sonic wheel. If the image is distorted, then it may be the old classic or flite wheels.

Spiker
10-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Pic is really blurry but looks like Tracer cams to me.
If you havent found out the info you need yet - post a few more pics of the cams and bow itself and someone here should be able to id it for you.

bcriner
10-02-2009, 11:47 AM
Tracer cams were never available for the cougar speed flyte. Besides, the tracer cam was somewhat of a hatchet style cam.

post up more pics.

eldermike
10-02-2009, 01:01 PM
I can't make it out in that picture. However, 59 is not to old to start. :)