PDA

View Full Version : what type of rest does anyone use?

Unregistered
05-16-2006, 02:44 AM
I have a Sabre and the Trophy taker rest won't adjust on my bow. Any suggestions for a rest?

PLASTIC PAUL
05-16-2006, 03:24 AM
I presume this primarily a hunting bow. If that is the case i would take a look at the Whisker Bisket.

Jack NZ
05-16-2006, 07:11 AM
I have a NAP quick tune 1000 on my Saber.
I was going to put a Trapdoor inertia on it but the target crowd at my club talked me out of it.
Seeing as how I seem to be shooting more an more NFAA/3D and less an less hunting,I now feel this was a good choise.
Cheers.

razorjack
05-16-2006, 11:26 AM
i use a cobra diamond back dropaway,very good rest,and good price also!:)

Elk4me
05-16-2006, 02:25 PM
we'll I use the Montana Black Gold Trap door rest and I have yet to have a problem with it yet. Here hunting Elk I walk thru alot of thick timber and brush and I didnt want to have to draw and find out that my cord was broke, would make a bad day having a trophy elk or deer in your sites and not be able to draw because your fall away rest wont come up. It is a littile more expensive than some other fall away rests , but no cords, cables or wires totally falls on innertia of the bow. MBG has a lifetime warrenty with their products also.:) I had a TT on my other bow and had the same problem wouldnt fal fast enough and was always havin fletch contact.:eek: I would highly recomend the micro adjust over the standard.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b116/Elk4me/8023.jpg