PDA

View Full Version : getting a bow

Skeeter
10-07-2009, 02:32 PM
i ordered a bow from martin about a week and a half ago and was just wondering how long can i expect to get it.

CraigK
10-07-2009, 03:27 PM
I wouldnt get to upset yet, U gotta remember it's Bow season in alot of states so I am sure they are pretty busy with orders right about now.

Skeeter
10-07-2009, 11:35 PM
yea im not upset becasue i know this is there busy time, im just anioxus.

Skeeter
10-10-2009, 07:03 PM
2 weeks and still nuthing, they must be really busy.

Montalaar
10-11-2009, 01:04 AM
Just get them a quick call and ask if it has left the factory already.

tood s
10-11-2009, 10:47 AM
Wellllllllllllll I can tell you that, it took me over 2 months to get my Firecat this past March over 8 weeks to get to me. Gotta be patient. Its worth the wait.

Skeeter
10-11-2009, 05:22 PM
2 months???, heck hunting season will be almost over by then.

drevilmike77
10-13-2009, 06:25 AM
took me 3 1/2 weeks to bet my 09 bengal because I ordered the Hunter black one.

bfisher
10-13-2009, 09:56 AM
2 months???, heck hunting season will be almost over by then.

You shouldn't have waited so long to order. Figure at least a month to get it, several more weeks to set it up and get used to it. You should have been ordering back in June at the latest. Surely you have another bow to get you through hunting season............

Maybe you'll get lucky and it'll come pretty soon. It's worth the wait, as already mentioned.

Skeeter
10-13-2009, 01:35 PM
i called them and it was shipped out friday.

Spiker
10-13-2009, 02:29 PM
WhooHoo !!! What did you order?

Skeeter
10-14-2009, 10:49 AM
09 cheetah package.

Skeeter
11-05-2009, 08:08 PM
just an update and i dont think things could get any worse, i got my bow in 3 weeks, i ordered a left handed bow,they sent me a right handed bow. i was suppose to get a martin cap, they didnt send it,then they over charged me $65,ok i call them and they said they will send me a sticker to put on the box and it will take a week to get there, so i didnt have to pay for the shipping and they refunded my $65,ok well a week and a half went by and no sticker has came , call them again and they said no sticker was sent, so hopefully i will be receiving a sticker in a couple of days.

brushrat
11-06-2009, 09:09 PM
just an update and i dont think things could get any worse, i got my bow in 3 weeks, i ordered a left handed bow,they sent me a right handed bow. i was suppose to get a martin cap, they didnt send it,then they over charged me $65,ok i call them and they said they will send me a sticker to put on the box and it will take a week to get there, so i didnt have to pay for the shipping and they refunded my $65,ok well a week and a half went by and no sticker has came , call them again and they said no sticker was sent, so hopefully i will be receiving a sticker in a couple of days.

hey man....i feel your pain. Mine was laid up for slightly over 1 month. It about killed me! part way through they were supposed to send limb cups...well they sent another riser instead.:eek:(and no i didn't get to keep the other riser!),but it eventually worked out fine. Didn't get a "bengal" sticker for my replacement limbs though.....they said they were out of them!:rolleyes: Just when you least expect it , it will show up. good luck.

Montalaar
11-07-2009, 12:38 AM
I feel your pain but think about it:

The people at the plant have to build the new 2010 bows from now on and get hundreds of orders per week. They also got new machines for the new bows so they may have less time.

Just keep at it.