PDA

View Full Version : Decisions, decisions

Pic
11-06-2009, 10:21 AM
I'm getting ready to order my bow..deciding between a Titanium Shadowcat with camo limbs and camo STS or a Rytera Alien X, black green riser with camo limbs.

But I was wondering what colour schemes are available for the Alien X and if there are colour options for the CSS and STS?

Thanks guys...Serge

alex
11-07-2009, 05:39 AM
Can't help you about the Ryteras, sorry. If you take the Shadowcat, please tell us whats your opinion. :)

bfisher
11-07-2009, 06:00 AM
I'm getting ready to order my bow..deciding between a Titanium Shadowcat with camo limbs and camo STS or a Rytera Alien X, black green riser with camo limbs.

But I was wondering what colour schemes are available for the Alien X and if there are colour options for the CSS and STS?

Thanks guys...Serge

I am thinking about the same color scheme in an Alien Z as you are with the Alien X. I really need to see my rep and get that thing ordered.

Between the two you mention I would definitely go with the ShadowCat just due to the longer ATA. I've got a short bow and just have to work too hard to get the same accuracy consistency compared to a longer bow. I'd have alrady ordered a ShadowCat if the draw length would go short enough for me.

Pic
11-09-2009, 08:47 AM
Well, the Shadowcat is ordered. :p:D

Titanium colored riser, camo limbs, cloaked 1.5 Cams and STS...can't wait!!!!!

WoooHooooo

Serge