PDA

View Full Version : 06 Razor X

jpermenter
11-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Hey guys, got my new (to me atleast) bow in the mail today. I am needing to adjust the draw length out to 28 or 29 inches. I dont have any info on doing this and it is my first time with a bow like this. Any help would be great, links or otherwise. Thanks!

PS: Thanks to Wisecane for the great deal on a great bow!

Montalaar
11-12-2009, 03:53 PM
You might want to tell us which Cam is on the bow. Or maybe Wisecane wants to do so.

jpermenter
11-12-2009, 04:05 PM
The cams a Nitrous A cams, I figured the DL out. Any other tech type help would be great....like I said first time with a 2 cam bow. Thanks for anything.

RogerSr
11-12-2009, 04:45 PM
The Razor X is a great bow, I know I have one,but the one I have has Nitrous B cam, their sweet shooters have fun.

scepterman30x
11-12-2009, 05:53 PM
Hey guys, got my new (to me atleast) bow in the mail today. I am needing to adjust the draw length out to 28 or 29 inches. I dont have any info on doing this and it is my first time with a bow like this. Any help would be great, links or otherwise. Thanks!

PS: Thanks to Wisecane for the great deal on a great bow!

How do you like that sweet Miami Hurricane string? Guess who built that.....meeeeeeeeeeee. Go Canes!!!!!!:D

jpermenter
11-12-2009, 06:14 PM
So I hear Scepterman, I myself would prefer The Arkansas Razorback strings but it does look sweet. Cant wait to get it out and shoot it.

Dirt Dart
11-13-2009, 03:12 AM
So I hear Scepterman, I myself would prefer The Arkansas Razorback strings but it does look sweet. Cant wait to get it out and shoot it.

I think you'll love the Razor. I have a 04 Razor with Nitrous B's and a Cougar Magnum with Nitrous C's. Both are great shooting bows.

scepterman30x
11-13-2009, 05:34 AM

Actually when we ordered the material we wanted a "autumy" colored material to better blend in to the natural surroundings and when the material arrived I noticed that it whas identical to the colors of our favorite team. Unless there was something subleminal going on in our syche it was purely coincidental.