PDA

View Full Version : '07 Leopard/Mag/shoot-thru???

SandSquid
11-22-2009, 10:24 AM
I have an old 2007 Leopard with Mini M-Pro Cam's and I'd like to get rid of the guide rod...

AND I'd like to to reach a 27" draw lenght so my wife can hunt with it

I don't care if it's Fury-X, Nitrous-X or Furious-X, she just wants it to be shoot through.

RogerSr
11-22-2009, 01:10 PM
About two years ago I put a set of Nitrous A cams with X mods on a 07 Cheetah for one of my Granddaughters,and she loves it, says it's the best bow she has ever shot, she hunts with it and does real well, I think your wife will love it as well, it makes a sweet shooting bow, good luck with it.

SandSquid
11-22-2009, 01:18 PM
About two years ago I put a set of Nitrous A cams with X mods on a 07 Cheetah for one of my Granddaughters,and she loves it, says it's the best bow she has ever shot, she hunts with it and does real well, I think your wife will love it as well, it makes a sweet shooting bow, good luck with it.

I just happen to have a few sets of Nitrius cams and X mods laying around

Just so I can calculate if it will work w/ the leopard, what was the A/A and maximum draw lenght.

I'd hate to build it up only to find it's too short even at the longest setting, like what happened on the Tigress/Elite/Nitrous-X w/ A cams it maxed out at only 25".

RogerSr
11-22-2009, 02:30 PM
If I remember right and I think I do, the A2A was 30.5 and the max draw was28" becouse I had to take it down to 26" for her, hope it works out for you.