PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays

bfisher
11-27-2009, 05:45 AM
Just wanted to extend by deepest appreciation to everybody and a wish for happy holidays. You guys make my job on here easy. It's nice to be involved in a site where people are civil with each other.

alex
11-27-2009, 05:52 AM
Happy Holidays to you, Barry and to the all other guys from the States! Here in Europe we still have a month till the "best wishings" beggin ;)

ezbite
11-27-2009, 09:21 AM
Yes sir, Happy Holidays to all! I belong to many different forums, fishing, hunting and archery. This is by far the most civil I've ever been part of. I find myself comming back several time daily. Thanks to all, it's nice to see everyone get along so well:D

Montalaar
11-27-2009, 11:50 AM
Happy Holidays to you, Barry and to the all other guys from the States! Here in Europe we still have a month till the "best wishings" beggin ;)

x2

But then it is christmas time.
I need to buy presents...

Oh noooooo...

RogerSr
11-27-2009, 01:00 PM
x2

Oh noooooo...

Yes oh nooooooooo, I have a lot of kids and grand kids, and great grandkids, this time of year it kills me! but I Love it!, happy holidays to all.

bfisher
11-27-2009, 05:55 PM
x2

Oh noooooo...

Leave it alone Simon. You have enough bows.

bfisher
11-27-2009, 05:57 PM
Yes oh nooooooooo, I have a lot of kids and grand kids, and great grandkids, this time of year it kills me! but I Love it!, happy holidays to all.

Roger, I have only three grandkids right now, but I know what you are saying. The wife spoils the heck out of them. The result is that I have no money to get anything anymore. Maybe next year after I apply for Social Security.