PDA

View Full Version : Module Screws Loose

Mulga
06-12-2006, 10:01 PM
Hello. I recieved my Shadowcat (magnum limbs and nitrous cams) last week and I am slowly geting it tuned. One issue id thought id ask about is the when I got it the two bottom module srews were loose so I niped them up. After about 50 shots the bow was making horrible noise. I checked everything to find the module screws were about two threads from falling out:eek: It doesnt seem to efect the bows draw length!? What problems would this cause? Also If they come loose again should I loctite them in?

Cheers

Dan

Bubba101st
06-13-2006, 04:15 PM
I had the same problem with my Jaguar with Dyna cam. I simply tightened them up the first few times. After they continued to loosen slightly, I used just a drop of serviceable loctite on them. I don't think it did any thing to impair the accuracy of the bow.

PLASTIC PAUL
06-14-2006, 01:16 AM
Bubba nailed this one but if that concerns you simply put a little fingernail polish on the threads before putting them back in. I use it to keep my G-Nocks from rotating in my Navigators, I can still pop it loose if I need to but it hold until then.