PDA

View Full Version : bulletx

slinger
12-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Ive been shooting my bullet for 3 years and think its the best bow Ive ever had ( and Ive had a lot) but with all the hype from the other M brand I had to try out a Reezen, after my hand stopped buzzing from the shot I kindly handed it back to its owner and picked up my bullet and smiled to my self. I will shoot an alienx next but I definately wont part with my bullet. Just had to put in my 2 cents.

timtim146
12-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Lol good for you. I personally dont hate mathews but would not hunt with one of their bows lol. I hear that new monster bow is really fast though. I was looking on crackers website and he did one that was shooting a 425 grain hunting setup at 298 fps. But also alot of hand shock. What are the speeds of the alien x? I am really looking into those.

slinger
12-10-2009, 06:03 AM
The IBO is like 335-345 the dealer in my area shoots an alien for 3-d with his lite arrows and he was chrono at 318 so they are fast and there supposed to be smooth and quiet. I also was surprised that the reezen was as noisy as it was , its a nice bow but not just not for me.

C Bailey
12-10-2009, 04:55 PM
I bought my Dad a Bullet X a year ago and I would love to find a left handed version for myself. I like the dimensions on that bow. Does yours have the vipro cams or the nitrous cams. Man, I'd really like to have one with a NitrousX setup. I have the cams already, all I need is a spare LH riser someone has sitting around.