PDA

View Full Version : Longer draw on my jaguar

Bubba101st
06-20-2006, 05:36 PM
I need to make the draw length of my jaguar longer. I bought it set at 29" and I need it to be 30". I can shoot it pretty well and the length is "ok" but I do need a little more. I was mesured at 30" by a shopp in the area.
Can I get new mods for the dyna cam? Do I need to replace the string and cables?
I am planning on hhunting with it as is for this year but need want to lengthen it for the following season. Thnks for any help you can give.

Myk
06-24-2006, 03:41 AM
I need to make the draw length of my jaguar longer. I bought it set at 29" and I need it to be 30". I can shoot it pretty well and the length is "ok" but I do need a little more. I was mesured at 30" by a shopp in the area.
Can I get new mods for the dyna cam? Do I need to replace the string and cables?
I am planning on hhunting with it as is for this year but need want to lengthen it for the following season. Thnks for any help you can give.
No need to change the strings or cables.
Your pro-shop should be able to get them for you. The lowest high end length on the Jaguars is listed as 30" so you should be safe no matter what limbs you have.

Bubba101st
06-26-2006, 08:01 PM
Right on thanks.