PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

RobD
12-24-2009, 01:59 PM
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all,Quick Question ,why can't i reply on anyone's comment,the only way i can write anything is to start a new thread.this is what it says[RobD, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons]any way God Bless u all, ROB D

RogerSr
12-24-2009, 02:25 PM
Merry Christmas to all, and God Bless you to!

brushrat
12-24-2009, 02:47 PM
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all,Quick Question ,why can't i reply on anyone's comment,the only way i can write anything is to start a new thread.this is what it says[RobD, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons]any way God Bless u all, ROB D

Maybe your registration info hasn't been uploaded yet, but merry xmas to you also. In fact merry xmas to everyone on the forum!:):D:):D

alex
12-24-2009, 03:30 PM
Merry Christmas! :)

bfisher
12-24-2009, 08:08 PM
Bah, Humbug to all and to all a good night.

brushrat
12-24-2009, 08:22 PM
Bah, Humbug to all and to all a good night.

ahhhh.....we found the grinch:eek::eek::):D

ezbite
12-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Finding this forum was lke an early Christmas gift to me!! Nobody bickering, everyone gets along, were our own fanboys.lol. yes it's really nice to find a forum lke this. Anyhow, Merry Christmas to all and I hope Santa was good to ya!:D

Montalaar
12-25-2009, 11:56 AM
I am the personal Fanboy of the Martin Tech Grinch aka 'bfisher'. just kidding.

Merry christma to ya'll.

Oregonhunter78
12-25-2009, 12:11 PM
Merry Christmas!

bfisher
12-26-2009, 06:35 AM
I am the personal Fanboy of the Martin Tech Grinch aka 'bfisher'. just kidding.

Merry christma to ya'll.

Thankyou for that Simon. I'm glad I have at least one friend in this world. Now that I've been titled a Grinch I'd like to say I hope you all got what you wanted for Xmas. I got a Xmas present from Joel on the 24th---my new cams to fit onto my new limbs. They're on the bow and I can say I'm less than elated, but more work is needed before I post a review.

Spiker
12-27-2009, 11:45 AM
Thankyou for that Simon. I'm glad I have at least one friend in this world. Now that I've been titled a Grinch I'd like to say I hope you all got what you wanted for Xmas. I got a Xmas present from Joel on the 24th---my new cams to fit onto my new limbs. They're on the bow and I can say I'm less than elated, but more work is needed before I post a review.

Can you give a discription of just what the 'Helical track' is?

bfisher
12-27-2009, 02:31 PM
Can you give a discription of just what the 'Helical track' is?

Yes, just be patient and it will be in my review, which will come soon.