PDA

View Full Version : 09 warthog specs

Oregonhunter78
12-29-2009, 02:20 PM
My 09 warthog has a 6 inch brace and 34 3/4 inch axel to axcel. The 09 website says its supposed to be 6 1/4 brace and 35 inch axel to axcel. Is this normal? If there is any other warthog shooters on here, what are your specs? Thanks.

baerman
12-30-2009, 06:22 AM
Oregon Hunter 78,
I just measured my brand new '09 Wart Hog, and they're exactly the same as your measurements. I also have the Cat 2 cams on mine. I bought it about 2 weeks ago. By the way, were you able to adjust the STS...mine won't budge, and it was way too long from the factory. Also not rotated to the right place. I've hack-sawed and hammered it into position, but thought that you might have a trick or two up your sleeve that could help.

Thanks Oregon Hunter 78.......I hope that your Wart Hog is the best bow that you've ever used....hope that mine is, too. Haven't shot it yet.
________
vaporizers (http://vaporizers.net/vaporizers)

GRIP-N-RIP
12-30-2009, 06:31 AM
6 1/4" BH and 34 3/4" ATA. What kind of string do you have on your bow? Factory? I replaced factory and went with a winners choice.

michaelg
12-30-2009, 06:33 AM
I have adjusted my warthog to a 34 7/8 axel to axel and reset my brace hight to 5 7/8. i have found that it shoots better at these specs at full poundage.
I also had to drill out thw hole for my STS so that it will adjust properly.

Oregonhunter78
12-30-2009, 09:27 AM
Oregon Hunter 78,
I just measured my brand new '09 Wart Hog, and they're exactly the same as your measurements. I also have the Cat 2 cams on mine. I bought it about 2 weeks ago. By the way, were you able to adjust the STS...mine won't budge, and it was way too long from the factory. Also not rotated to the right place. I've hack-sawed and hammered it into position, but thought that you might have a trick or two up your sleeve that could help.

Thanks Oregon Hunter 78.......I hope that your Wart Hog is the best bow that you've ever used....hope that mine is, too. Haven't shot it yet.

baerman, i have had mine for about a month. I bought it new. The sts was a perfect fit right out of the box. Thankyou.

Oregonhunter78
12-30-2009, 09:29 AM
6 1/4" BH and 34 3/4" ATA. What kind of string do you have on your bow? Factory? I replaced factory and went with a winners choice.

Yes, they are factory. I just ordered a new set of proline string and cables.