PDA

View Full Version : New Martin Bengal!

Elk4me
07-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Wow! nice looking bow I would be very intrested in purchasing this bow if I didnt just buy a new 06 Saber:rolleyes: , but maybe I could sell it and get the Bengal next yr. Any Martin tech can tell us more about this I would greatly appreciate it . I have a few friends lookin for new bows and would also like to know when it will be avaliable and is it a Pro Series bow or a Gold series bow?

http://www.martinarchery.com/?page=bows&bow=bengal

Borneo
07-05-2006, 09:12 AM
I was impress with Bengal model design. i might get one for me once it's available in market. currently i'm still shooting Martin saber which i bought it last february, from www.yorksport.com (they have good price for martin bow). I'm happy with my Martin saber, and i'll keep it even if I have BENGAL-soon.

Elk4me
07-05-2006, 10:57 PM
Borneo please let me know if you see any differance between the Bengal nad the Saber. I know the Bengal Bh is 6 3/4" and the Saber is 8 1/4" so the Saber is more forgiving. I am curious to hear alot more about this bow!:D

Borneo
07-06-2006, 02:03 PM
i think brace height difference is not a big issue if you use drop away rest. anyway, i'll inform you once i have it-start from next month, i have to save some of my hard earned money:D . might not going back to my country(malaysia) on next christmas:o

Dubai archers member
www.dubaiarchers.com

cb671
07-07-2006, 02:27 AM
Yup the Bengal Looks Impressive for it's price....I hope to be getting one soon as the Funds get available:D !!!!

zook
07-07-2006, 03:40 PM
I really like the Bengal and it is nice to see yet another "old" Martin name come in use again:cool:
What I really is curious about is wether some of the other bows in 2007 will have the M-pro cam as an option.
I can picture myself with a Shadow Cat SE with M-pros yummy... :rolleyes:

Bubba101st
07-10-2006, 05:13 PM
I do like the looks of the bow. But is the M-pro cams really smooth. I have a bad draw shoulder and need a smooth drawing bow. I was planning of getting either a razor or a sabor next year but I think I might have to go for the bengal.

Borneo
07-19-2006, 05:34 AM
hey guy,

i just got email from yorksport this morning (UAE time). they inform me martin bengal is already in stock, and they able to sell it for $318 plus shipping. for those who want to know about the bow performance, might can ask them. i'm going to get 1 for myself soon!

bengal1
09-03-2006, 08:06 PM
It is a sweet drawing bow, as soon as you get it back it sort of sticks back there and makes shooting smoother. sweet HuH! MY Bengal took this as my first elk!