PDA

View Full Version : Limb question

Oregonhunter78
01-08-2010, 09:54 AM
You see some martin bows that have the letters SE on them. What does that stand for? Thanks.

Spiker
01-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Scorch 'Em, Smoke 'Em, Show 'Em, Sock-it-to 'Em, Special Edition, Sniper Extraordinaire, Super Extreme, Simplify Everything, ...
The different decals they use really have nothing to do with the limbs themselves. Basically marketing.

bigbob
01-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Ha Ha
Spiker your reply was S o E ntertaining

scepterman30x
01-08-2010, 06:38 PM
OMG I'm going to be E xtremely S ick:D...o'h do I have dislecsia...or however you spell it.

Oregonhunter78
01-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Scorch 'Em, Smoke 'Em, Show 'Em, Sock-it-to 'Em, Special Edition, Sniper Extraordinaire, Super Extreme, Simplify Everything, ...
The different decals they use really have nothing to do with the limbs themselves. Basically marketing.

Now i dont know what i should call mine. Im thinking i like, sniper extraordinaire. Thanks for the reply.

bigbob
01-09-2010, 02:40 AM
Hi Scepterman,
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic? He really didnt believe there is a dog! Ha de ha I have a Razor x coming with se limbs and I believe mine stand for super efficent [wish]

scepterman30x
01-09-2010, 08:15 AM
Hi Scepterman,
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic? He really didnt believe there is a dog! Ha de ha I have a Razor x coming with se limbs and I believe mine stand for super efficent [wish]

As Larry the Cable Guy says..."thats funny right there I don't care who you are".