PDA

View Full Version : Razor x

bigbob
01-17-2010, 06:38 PM
Hi Guys,
It finally arrived today, and now I need some input from you guys. It is barebow at the moment and am thinking of what rest to put on it . Want to go with some type of fall away like Trophy taker , Muzzy or spot hog etc. what are your thoughts given that I have never shot release, sights etc., before. I am going for a Garvison Free Flight in a release as it looks like it would suit a person used to fingers, and am leaning to a TruGlo extreme 5 pin in a sight.Budget is a big consideration as I have limited means.[ Had to sell my little creek boat to even fund this] any thoughts would be appreciated .By the way it will be used mostly for hunting, maybe the occasional comp. shoot [field]

Dave308
01-17-2010, 07:01 PM
The Trophy Taker is a simple and easy to set up rest. You might want to look at the G5 and Limb Driver rests also. Not sure about the sight, I have to use a single pin.

RogerSr
01-17-2010, 07:39 PM
Hey Bob, I would go with the Limbdriver I've been changing all my bows from Ripcords to Limbdrivers, they are the best rest that I've ever used,
I'm glade you got it Roger.

bigbob
01-18-2010, 02:03 AM
Thanks Dave n Roger,
will have a look at the limbdriver. What year did Martin discontinue the Razor x anyway. This bow is new, has huge brace height.Cant use it 'till I get a rest, but have tried it out on the draw and dont seem to get very much finger pinch at all with fingers. It's the se magnum model 35 1/4'' A2a. Thanks.

Montalaar
01-18-2010, 10:28 AM
It has been discontinued in 2006 but it is still a great shooting bow.