PDA

View Full Version : Need info on Prowler bow

scottyb01
07-12-2006, 07:24 AM
Hi guys. looking at getting a Martin Prowler compound. dont know much about it so any info would be great.
markings on the bow are as follows.
Martin Prowler, speed flite limbs, series 3000
on the limb it only has 59 string, 55 pk wt, 31 drw (which was changed)
it also has a tear-drop cable system with cams(as they look) and written on them is
martin Megawheel. couldnt find any info.
it needs a new string as the other one was cut(a boy nearly shot his sister).
i think the string length on the bow will be wrong as the draw length has been changed so any info would abe great.
thanks from Australia
Scott
p.s. is also has an overdraw

Prowler
07-29-2006, 11:42 PM
Sounds like an older 'Prowler' model. Go through Martin's history site and see if you can identify the same one. At least then you'll have a place to start.
I have a 2004 'Prowler'. I love it. The neighborhood deer don't!

hovielister
09-16-2006, 09:11 PM
hi, all i am a beginner archer i have a compound bow and just got a tru-fire butterly design arrow release but dont understand how to install it. It has curves for your fingers to go into and a lever to release the arrow when you are ready to shoot, there is no diagram on the company web site and dont understand how to put it on. I dont live too near an archery shop and wondered if this is something an expierenced archer puts on himself and an amature takes to a shop to have them put on there is universal cushion buttons also with the item