PDA

View Full Version : 09 Bengal Question

Sonny
01-26-2010, 10:10 AM
I am new to Martin and have a purchased an 09 Bengal. I really love it! I do have few questions though..

My A2A measurement is a little long at 32.5" and my cam is a little under rotated. My BH measures out right at 7". The bow seems to shoot great, with very little vibrations. I am happy with it.

Will this be harmful to my bow or am I losing on better perfomance by leaving it set up this way?

Sonny
01-28-2010, 05:02 PM
Would somebody please give me some advise w/ my question. It would be greatly appreciated

Sagittarius
01-28-2010, 05:45 PM
I'm not a bow pro by any means but if it shoots that good let it ride !!!! My 09 Bengal had some noise issues but I love the way it shoots too so I try to not tinker to much with it ....

bfisher
01-28-2010, 05:49 PM
If you have the bow set up the way you like then forget about bow specs. They are just approximate measurements of where the factory deems the bow performs the best. And that may not be so for your particular bow anyway.

If the bow shoots well for you and fits you ewll, then take all the necessary measurements for future reference and be happy.

Sonny
01-28-2010, 06:30 PM
Thanks Guys. I'm fairly new to tinker w/ bows and trying to quality out of them. I just didn't want to be loosing on what I could have out of it or be harming it w/o know it.

Thanks again!!