PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Pantera on order!

drm11900
01-28-2010, 09:20 AM
Finally dropped the cash yesterday and I've now got my 2010 Pantera on order. YES!

Couple questions

How is the DL adjusted on the 2010 Pantera. Does it require a mod change or is it a rotating mod?

Second how long have you guys been waiting for your 2010 orders?

bfisher
01-28-2010, 05:59 PM
The Pantera has the new MPro cam and as such needs modules to change the draw length. No rotating module here.

As for your other question. How long have I waited? Well, I ordered my Rytera Alien Z November 6th. Big brown hasn't visited my house yet. I keep wanting to call about it, but somehow I keep forgetting.

The waiting period is dependent on how long the list is and whether they have all the parts on hand to build them. Many of the parts are outsourced such as the camo dipping, riser and cam machining, etc. So like a lot of places they are somewhat dependent on their vendors. The vendors are dependent on their suppliers and so forth on down the line.

drm11900
01-28-2010, 07:58 PM
oh man fisher that bites! I'd be completly nuts by now. Should definatly be worth the wait but holy crap that's a long wait. I feel for ya man.

So on the module, do I get all the mods needed for various draw lengths or do I get just the one for my DL?

JohnnyThunder
01-28-2010, 08:41 PM
how much $$$ ?

Montalaar
01-28-2010, 11:07 PM
The Pantera has the new MPro cam and as such needs modules to change the draw length. No rotating module here.

As for your other question. How long have I waited? Well, I ordered my Rytera Alien Z November 6th. Big brown hasn't visited my house yet. I keep wanting to call about it, but somehow I keep forgetting.

The waiting period is dependent on how long the list is and whether they have all the parts on hand to build them. Many of the parts are outsourced such as the camo dipping, riser and cam machining, etc. So like a lot of places they are somewhat dependent on their vendors. The vendors are dependent on their suppliers and so forth on down the line.

Since when is the machining outsourced? That is something new to me. They just moved the Limb production back to WallaWalla but machining? I believe that i can remember that Terry once said that they run the cnc mills from day to night in W2?

drm11900
01-29-2010, 04:04 AM
how much $$$ ?

26"-31" DL 60# pull, camo and cloaked was $530 with tax. $499.99 for the bow we have a 6% sales tax in IA. I've heard only good things so far about the Pantera, can't wait to get to shoot it.

bfisher
01-29-2010, 06:09 AM
Since when is the machining outsourced? That is something new to me. They just moved the Limb production back to WallaWalla but machining? I believe that i can remember that Terry once said that they run the cnc mills from day to night in W2?

Hey, I could be wrong on that. It wouldn't be the first time. I just took it for granted that was the case as sometimes when I cll asking about something they might tell me they are waiting for parts such as limbs and cams.

drm11900, I don't get all excited about it. I know the orders have been coming in. They are making more than one bow model so they buyild them as they have parts available for any particular model. Besides, I'm not without a bow. I still have my FireCat and my 2005 ShadowCat when and if I need it. Still, I think I'll give them a call. Who knows, maybe they already shipped it and it got lost in transit. Just another reason for the call.

Montalaar
01-29-2010, 08:43 AM
Oh.... If you call... Remember Joel to tell brandon to ask him about the colors.. Okay, maybe do not as it would be kinda crazy... I just sent him a pm yesterday.

Spiker
01-29-2010, 10:58 AM
26"-31" DL 60# pull, camo and cloaked was $530 with tax. $499.99 for the bow we have a 6% sales tax in IA. I've heard only good things so far about the Pantera, can't wait to get to shoot it.

I got to shoot one the begining of this week. It was at a Sportsmans Warehouse store so it was right out of the box and it shot very very well!!!

RatpigHoosier
01-30-2010, 03:53 AM
I also shot the new Pantera on Wenesday this week. I immediately fell in love with it right off the rack. I can only imagine how sweet it would be when set up for me. Congratulations....I think you made an awesome choice!