PDA

View Full Version : I am now a Martin Rytera owner

txcookie
02-04-2010, 08:55 PM
Just waiting to get home from this war so I can play with it.

Alien ordered

FireHawk Owner
02-04-2010, 09:50 PM
Congrades,That bow is sweet lookin,been wanting to shot one,haven't got around to it yet,Thanks for every thing your doing for our country ,God bless ya,:D

bfisher
02-05-2010, 08:13 AM
I just got a Rytera catalog yesterday and got see see and handle all three bows, plus all those in the Martin lineup. I had no trouble just looking at them to pick out the "Z". That 36" A2A sticks out like a sore thumb.

Being as I don't have mine yet (ordered Nov 6th) I placed a call to Rytera and spoke with Carly. She's checking with production to give me a time table. Not that there's any hurry, but 3 months I just had to wonder if it had been shipped and possibly lost in transit. I'll bet there might be a few UPS guys anxious to get their paws on an Alien. You never know.

txcookie, when are you scheduled to be returning stateside?

Spiker
02-05-2010, 02:23 PM
I just got a Rytera catalog yesterday and got see see and handle all three bows, plus all those in the Martin lineup. I had no trouble just looking at them to pick out the "Z". That 36" A2A sticks out like a sore thumb.

Being as I don't have mine yet (ordered Nov 6th) I placed a call to Rytera and spoke with Carly. She's checking with production to give me a time table. Not that there's any hurry, but 3 months I just had to wonder if it had been shipped and possibly lost in transit. I'll bet there might be a few UPS guys anxious to get their paws on an Alien. You never know.

txcookie, when are you scheduled to be returning stateside?

Barry- sounds kind of odd. I ordered a Z the end of Dec. and it came today.
Guess it could be cuz of the 1.5's on yours...?...

bfisher
02-05-2010, 06:02 PM
Barry- sounds kind of odd. I ordered a Z the end of Dec. and it came today.
Guess it could be cuz of the 1.5's on yours...?...

Could be because of the black riser, too. They do things in batches as they have the parts. I'm not complaining. I know I rdered the bow at least a month before they had any parts to build them. So who knows how far down the pile my order form got shuffled.

Carlye emailed me today and the bow shop said 1-2 weeks. That figures. Wait all this time and it comes when I'm off scuba diving in some other part of the world.

davydtune
02-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Hey Cookie. You wont be disappointed. :D

ezbite
02-06-2010, 10:17 AM
alien z this, nemesis that, blah blah, blah... the X is where its at:D:D:D welcome aboard and thanks for your service

txcookie
02-07-2010, 12:20 AM
I will be home mid March! Hoping the X will be there as I got a hog hunt to make and would like to use it. If not I got my PSE Brute to fall back on or the OLD Feathermax Mathews