PDA

View Full Version : Nitrous c cam availability

Unregistered
03-02-2010, 01:03 PM
Just wondering if these are to be had and what would a pair cost me. I'd need 30" modules as well for a 2004 slayr se
Thanks, Doug

scepterman30x
03-02-2010, 01:37 PM
They are like gold and if you want some they will probably set you back I figure about $130...maybe more, and thats not even enough but the most desparate person to part with them. They are usually traded cam for cam between NOS A,B and C's.

Good luck.

P.S. modules may cost exta unless you can luck up and find someone to throw them in with the deal.

aquaholic
03-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the info . I'll probably look to trade a set of B's for the c's.

scepterman30x
03-02-2010, 04:22 PM
I would like your B's however I only have a set of A's. If by some chance you find someone needing some A's; get them to send you the C's, you send me the B's and I will send them the A's. I hope I did not :confused:you.

drevilmike77
03-02-2010, 07:39 PM
I would like your B's however I only have a set of A's. If by some chance you find someone needing some A's; get them to send you the C's, you send me the B's and I will send them the A's. I hope I did not :confused:you.

I'm so confused!

scepterman30x
03-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Basicly I will trade someone some A's for some C's...then I will trade him (Aquaholic) the C's for his B's. Unnnnlesss someone wants to trade me some B's for my A's strait up, but hey I'm a good guy and would like to help Aquaholic out. Hec he started the post and I don't want to hijack his thread.:D