PDA

View Full Version : Furious cam mods same for both small and large cams

dparadowski
03-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Are the mods the same part for the large and small base cam? I'm looking for a set of small mods for the Scepter 43" ATA currently with large mods (31-34 DL). In the for sale section of Archery Talk there are a few small mods for the furious cams but don't say if they are for small or large. Also anybody know the MSRP for a set of small mods, how about the Small x mods?

Coop
03-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Are the mods the same part for the large and small base cam? I'm looking for a set of small mods for the Scepter 43" ATA currently with large mods (31-34 DL). In the for sale section of Archery Talk there are a few small mods for the furious cams but don't say if they are for small or large. Also anybody know the MSRP for a set of small mods, how about the Small x mods?

The modules are interchangeable with the cams...couldn't tell ya' what the retail price is on them. By chance did you see any medium mods on Archerytalk... I've been looking? I have the S4 Elite('09)...

Take Care,
Coop

bfisher
03-05-2010, 11:39 AM
MSRP for Furious mods is $77.25 (part # 3071). If it's X mods then the MSRP is $103.00 (part # 3072). In either case you have to specify small or large.

dparadowski
03-05-2010, 04:25 PM
No, I haven't seen any mediums. From what I hear, they don't make mediums any more as the small and larger cover the whole range, the mediums just over lapped. There were a set of larges, I think.

The modules are interchangeable with the cams...couldn't tell ya' what the retail price is on them. By chance did you see any medium mods on Archerytalk... I've been looking? I have the S4 Elite('09)...

Take Care,
Coop